I talk a lot about challenge groups. I post about them on social media, I talk about them to my friends and family, and I invite people to join them. WHY??? Because participating in these groups is the BEST way to ensure success with a health & fitness program!
Think about it: Have you EVER bought a program either online, through an infomercial or at the store (like a workout DVD), tried it once or twice and then NEVER TRIED IT AGAIN? Or worse yet, it’s still sitting there, unopened, collecting dust? Yeah, ME TOO! (Hello, Brazilian Butt Lift.)
Now imagine this: You’ve heard of a program, or you’ve seen someone’s transformation and decided to try what they’re doing for yourself. A coach walks you through the sign up process… then they add you to an online group of other moms who are experiencing the SAME STRUGGLES as you… then your coach gives you meal plans, grocery lists and recipes your whole family will like… then you check in with your group daily, everyone shares what’s working, what isn’t working, where they’re struggling. And then… they start to ENCOURAGE you. They tell you that you’re worth it. That you should keep going. That they had a tough day too, but “let’s do it anyways!”. For 30 straight days, these are your people. This is your GROUP! You are held accountable to these people and feel responsible for getting your workout in, prepping your meals and sticking to the plan.
Do you see a difference there? THAT is why I’m always talking about challenge groups. When you get a program through a health & fitness coach (like me), you get the coach FREE. FOREVER! I have challengers who have been in every single one of my challenge groups since January! I run one every. single. month. Without fail. I have both new challengers and old challengers alike. I have moms who stay home with littles all day, I have full time working moms, I have newlyweds, single gals, retirees… women in every stage of life.
Have you thought about joining one of my groups? Still have questions? Here are some some specific details about what you get:
- A workout program of YOUR choice. They can all be done at home. Via DVD or online (or on the new Beachbody On Demand app).
- Portion control containers. Easy to use, easy to understand… cram your food in, eat it, done.
- A daily nutrient-dense meal replacement shake. NOT a protein shake. NOT a smoothie. Unlike anything you’ve had or tried before. It’s cram packed with super foods, nutrients and good-for-you stuff that you can’t put into your own shake if you tried! It’s basically 7 trips to the salad bar. In a delicious shake (chocolate with peanut butter is my favorite!).
- Meal plans. Grocery lists. Recipes. <– You can make them, your family will eat them. They’re junk-free, all clean, all delicious.
- Your group! Your people! Your accountability partners, motivational speakers, butt-kicking, get your ass out of bed in the morning and JUST DO IT – crew.
- ME! This is my passion. I LOVE to help people. I LOVE even more when I can help people WHO WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES. Who know they want a change, who have a fire lit up inside of them, but don’t have the tools to get it done themselves. Or just need to be steered in the right direction. Hello! I’m your coach! And I want to help YOU succeed!
Ready to get your own crew? Fill out this application for my next challenge group and let’s get you in!